Internal processing methods:
- Inline lathe processing to obtain deep-drawing parts/short pipes on special machines with subsequent brushing
- Thread cutting
- Washing: watery Dürr cleaning plant (on request with extra corrosion protection)
- Deburring: Rösler grinding plant
- Connecting: hot-riveting, spot welding, robotic arc welding (MIG / MAG)
- Pad printing
External processing methods:
- Deburring/surfaces: chem. deburring, radiation, polishing, brushing
- Cleaning: through degreasing, supersonic washing
- Hardening/heat treatment: amongst others tempering, “Kolsterising“, induction hardening, carbonising, nitrifying...
- Painting: powder coating, KTL, spray painting (also slide paint coating)
- Joining: heat riveting, welding, buckle welding, soldering, riveting, clinching, etc.
- Galvanised surfaces as frame or drumware according to the wish of the customer