Effectively combined production steps
We produce our stamping parts in many cases “ready-made” in material thicknesses of 0.2 mm – 6 mm.
For this, we combine deep-drawing, ending, embossing, threading, jointing and cutting in our in our follow-up composite tools. The cuts can be made parallel on internal and external edges, e.g. for boring or dovetailing with over 90% smooth cut share (similar to fine cutting quality) so that subsequent grinding processes are unnecessary.
- Sop plate Locking plate for locking systems manganese phosphatised.
- Capsule Capsule made of C 75 for diesel injection systems, tempered.
- Lever Lever made of C 45 with perched central bore in H9 and >90% smooth-cut share, partially hardened.
- Lever Adjustment lever with perched star toothing for diesel injection systems, hardened in use and galvanised.
- Holland clip Lever for the bicycle industry with partly perched cuts, i.e. smooth-cut shares>90% (fine-cur quality).
- Belt tongue Belt tongue made of C 60 for safety belt, tempered and chromed.
- Shackle Fastening hooks made of C 60, tempered and KTL-coated.
- Job stamping part We are glad to fill up free pressing capacities with your articles, such as, for example, filter covers, holding plates, etc.
- Ratchets Diverse stamping, bending parts of progressive dies.
- Sapcers / Belt tension holder Simple stamping, bending parts, galvanised and chromed (yellow or transparent).
- Guide plate Guidance plate for plastic slide on ski sack cover. Drawing part with right-angles geometry.
- Hook/ shield fork Hook with guidance can be made of special steel for Knirps automatic shields, shield fork for Knirps automatic shields.
- Lock front / back Lock for cover locking made of galvanised, high-strength steel sheets.
- Covering plate Covering plate, KTL-coated.
- Securing plate Fastening plates made of galvanised, high-strength plates for car loading systems.
- Arm bracket Holders for centre-arm rest, KTL-coated.